Birthday Girl World and Starshell proudly announce the launch of a brand new limited edition T-Shirt to sponsor the Lowell AFSP suicide awareness and prevention walk by donating 100% of its profits to Suicide Prevention and Awareness programs.
This T-Shirt is especially designed for awareness and overnight walks. The bold glow-in-the-dark lettering in the back will let everyone know about the cause and they will be sure to ask you "How can you celebrate life and Save a Life"
They will be available online here -> http://bit.ly/1noUDnD and during the The Lowell Out of Darkness Walk on October 4th. During the walk, Starshell will speaking and performing. Please join us if you are in the New England area.Lowell Out of the Darkness Walk
When: Saturday, October 4th
Where: Vandenberg Esplanade, Lowell, MA 01854 (aka Lowell Boulevard)
- 8:00 - Registration starts
- 9:30 - DJ Announcement that opening ceremony will start
- 9:40 - AFSP Merrimack Valley Member Speech
- 9:50 - AFSP Board member speaks
- 9: 55 - Member of Lowell city council
- 10:00 - Starshell speaks
- 10:10 - WALK STARTS
- 12:00 - Closing Ceremonies