Every girl in this world has a love-hate relationship with her bangs. Do I cut it? Do I grow it out? To the side? Blunt and in front? Especially when you’re growing out your bangs, you will enter a phase of frayed tips and awkward lengths. Don't worry... braided bangs are the perfect solution for this situation.
Braided bangs are LA fashionista Lauren Conrad’s signature look. It’s easy, it's pretty, and it keeps those pesky bangs out of your face and out of your eyes.
1. Grab the front section of your bangs where your part begins.
2. Divide this section into three equal parts. Steps 3-6 describe how to create a simple french braid for your bangs. If you know how to do this then skip to step 7.
3. Pull the hair in the direction that you want the braid to fall. First, braid the hair under. Then, braid the first section under the other two sections of hair. Continue until you complete one full braid.
4. Take a small section of hair above your braid (an inch or two) and add it to the section of hair closest to the area from which you took the hair. Braid the hair again until you have another complete braid.
5. This time, take a small section below your braid and add this into the section closest to the area from which you took the hair.
6. Keep braiding the hair by taking hair from the top and the bottom alternatively. Continue braiding hair until you reach the point where you want to end your braid.
7. Secure your braid with a bobby pin or a clear hair elastic.
8. Hairspray it to get rid of the extra frizz!
There you have it... a simple french braid for your bangs.
Pre-order Birthday Girl shirts on our Kickstarter Page!
Please help spread the word HERE!
Comments will be approved before showing up.