Are you ready for a night out with your friends to celebrate the greatest day ever aka the anniversary of the day you entered this world?! It is one of the most sacred traditions of those who are 21 or older…THE BAR CRAWL. What is a bar crawl you might ask? It’s when a group of people takes on the night by going to as many bars as they wish. Before your crew and you get glammed up and dressed, we highly suggest to get informed on where exactly you are going. We love surprises but not all surprises are fun or cheap. Knowledge is power and Birthday Girl wants you to have all the power by using a website we heart called YELP!
Yelp.com is one of our favorite websites when we are planning a birthday girl celebration. We put some pointers on how to use this website to your advantage so you can have the best night out ever. Check out our Yelp How To below.
1. First things first, Yelp will want to know where you are planning to go out. In the search engine box that says “Near” enter your location.
2. Next enter BARS or CLUBS in the search engine that says “Find”
3. You should now be on a page that offers filters. This is the most crucial step. You can choose from less expensive bars ($) to really expensive bars ($$$$), you can choose the neighborhood you plan on being in, or you can sort by highest rated & most reviewed. There is even an option for bars offering deals! With a press of a button you are now a bar guru.
4. Now that your choices are filtered you will be given a selection of bars that Yelp feels best fits your criteria. Take the time to read up on them, take notes on what you like and dislike from the bar, and don’t forget to read about other peoples’ opinions on it too.
5. Make a list of the bars that you feel would be a good fit for your birthday. Most important things to keep in mind include:
a) Bar’s opening & closing time?
b) Cover fee cost?
d) Good music?
e) Price of Drinks?
f) Dress Attire?
Thanks to Yelp, you now have a spectacular list of bars that everyone can enjoy with an ease of mind of what to expect. Enjoy and be safe Birthday Girls!