Birthday Girl's .... THERE'S NOTHING BETTER THAN FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And on your Birthday take full advantage!
We all LOVE gifts on our Birthday.. we found the perfect FREEBIES from all around the world for you to enjoy on your special Day!
1. IHOP has a program called the Pancake Revolution(lol) that offers a free meal on your birthday.
You also get one just for signing up and on your anniversary (panniversary? Sorry.)
3. Delta will give you $100 off a trip booked through one of their vacation packages during your birthday month.
4. Cinemark will give you a free concession (read: popcorn) if you sign up for their email list.
5. Starbucks Rewards members receive a free drink.
You have to sign up at least 30 days before the actual day, though, so get on that.
6. Or, if you’re more into Dunkin’ Donuts, you can get a free coffee from them.
I guess you could always do both and stay caffeinated all birthday long.
7. Get free admission to Medieval Times by joining the King’s Court.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.
8. If you’re a Sephora Beauty Insider, you get a free gift.
This year’s is a Make Up For Ever lipstick and mascara.
9. If you happen to be in South Africa, enjoy a trip on the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway.
Maybe do it before you eat all that free food so you don’t vom all over the beautiful landscape.
11. Get a scoop from Baskin-Robbins when you sign up for their Birthday Club.
12. (Although who needs ice cream when you can have FREE DIPPIN’ DOTS?)
Sign up for their Forty Below Zero club and taste the future.
13. Missouri residents can receive a free lottery ticket by signing up for the email list.
If you’re into that/are over 18.
14. Get a free gift from Hooters.
Apparently it’s ten free wings, but this could vary based on location and availability. Again, whatever you’re into.
15. Join CVS’ Extra Care Beauty Club and you’ll get $3 on your birthday.
16. And Kmart’s Birthday Club offers $5.
Treat yo’self. (To like, a lip balm or some Junior Mints.)
17. If you’re on Foursquare, check to see if people have left tips re: free birthday drinks, appetizers, etc. at your local spots.
Or, you know, just ask the bartender (and tip generously).