All your girlfriends are at your birthday dinner waiting for the Birthday Girl to arrive but you still haven’t figured out what you want to do with your hair! What do you do when you're crunched for time? Try the beach curls. It works in all types of hair - short, thick, frizzy, or flat. You don’t even need a curling iron to get these flirty beach curls in less than 15 minutes!
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Bobby pins and hair elastics
1. Dampen your hair with a spray bottle filled with water
2. Part your hair into four sections
3. For each section, twist your hair away from your face. Keep twisting until it tightens to the point where it starts to coil on its own
4. Coil each section into a tight bun and use bobby pins to keep it in place
5. Blow dry each bun until it’s dry
6. Undo the bobby pins, and uncoil your buns
7. Separate and organize your curls using your fingers
8. Hairspray it.
Tip: For extra volume, spray your hair with your head flipped upside down and tease the roots.
Voila! It's that simple and now you're ready for your birthday party.