White lace was a huge trend last Spring and this year it's returned with a slight new twist. Off-White lace is hot right now with more creamy color. A lace look with cream color screams sweet and flirty especially on your birthday. Check out some of our favorites!
Perfect Flirty Dress
Afraid you’ll be looking like a doily? Not with these picks!
(Left to Right)
- Vicky dress by Jones and Jones (Topshop): The flare on this dress is flattering for almost any body-type and is the ultimate spring birthday dress.
- Lace peplum dress by John Zack: I love peplum dresses but I love love love lace peplum dresses!
- Parisian cream cut-out floral lace dress: Cut out the middleman, and give some edge to your evening with this dress.
- River Island: This cream peakaboo dress will flaunt an athletic figure for the fit BDG.
Cream is a great color that adds a certain softness to your outfit, but cream itself can look plain and mundane. We suggest adding a statement necklace to give your look some extra sass.
(Left to Right)
- Devon Leigh golden ball necklace: This necklace definitely adds some fire to your lacey ensemble.
- Betsey Johnson bead and fireball necklace: Cream-hued lace goes with everything so kick it up a notch with some pearls and black accents.
- Nina Acacia statement art deco crystal necklace: The perfect way to add some sparks to your cream-hued outfit.
Cream-hued lace shoes are always elegant, yet flirty, and are perfect for Spring birthday party!
- Manolo Blahnik BB lace & satin pumps: These shoes nail the romantic, elegant look.
- Topshop thunder lace wedges: These shoes are so bold, they practically speak for themselves.
Lace is a classic look that never goes out of style. It will always return as Spring favorite. So, don’t be afraid to dress up in lace for your birthday this year!
Comments will be approved before showing up.