White lace was a huge trend last Spring and this year it's returned with a slight new twist. Off-White lace is hot right now with more creamy color. A lace look with cream color screams sweet and flirty especially on your birthday. Check out some of our favorites!
Perfect Flirty Dress
Afraid you’ll be looking like a doily? Not with these picks!
(Left to Right)
- Vicky dress by Jones and Jones (Topshop): The flare on this dress is flattering for almost any body-type and is the ultimate spring birthday dress.
- Lace peplum dress by John Zack: I love peplum dresses but I love love love lace peplum dresses!
- Parisian cream cut-out floral lace dress: Cut out the middleman, and give some edge to your evening with this dress.
- River Island: This cream peakaboo dress will flaunt an athletic figure for the fit BDG.
Cream is a great color that adds a certain softness to your outfit, but cream itself can look plain and mundane. We suggest adding a statement necklace to give your look some extra sass.
(Left to Right)
- Devon Leigh golden ball necklace: This necklace definitely adds some fire to your lacey ensemble.
- Betsey Johnson bead and fireball necklace: Cream-hued lace goes with everything so kick it up a notch with some pearls and black accents.
- Nina Acacia statement art deco crystal necklace: The perfect way to add some sparks to your cream-hued outfit.
Cream-hued lace shoes are always elegant, yet flirty, and are perfect for Spring birthday party!
- Manolo Blahnik BB lace & satin pumps: These shoes nail the romantic, elegant look.
- Topshop thunder lace wedges: These shoes are so bold, they practically speak for themselves.
Lace is a classic look that never goes out of style. It will always return as Spring favorite. So, don’t be afraid to dress up in lace for your birthday this year!