House music is seriously hot right now, and no party is a success unless everyone is fist-pumping. So, regardless of whether you’re an EDM fan or not, these songs will definitely put you in party mode for your birthday. GET HYPED!
10) The Day is Gone – Pretty Lights
A relaxing tune for the after party.
9) So Young So High (Dillon Francis Remix) – Dada Life
This song is great for getting the party started, so blast it at your pre-drink party.
8) Rage Valley – Knife Party
Two words: DIRTY BEATS.
7) Levels (In Reverse) George Monev Edit - Avicii
Unless you live under a rock, I know you’ve heard this song... But have you heard it backwards?
6) Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) – Fedde le Grand & Nicky Romero ft. Matthew Koma
Catchy vocals, bumping baseline, gentle drop, easy progressions… Turn off your mind, and forget all the stresses and worries of everyday life.
5) Good Time - Craig David & Calvin Harris
Craig David’s soulful voice meets Calvin Harris’ addictive beats. Let’s see them hands in the air, BDG!
4) The Night Out (A-Trak Remix) – Martin Solveig
The A-Trak Remix of this song is straight fire and we promise it will get you hyped.
3) All My Friends – Tommy Trash & Tom Piper Ft. Mr. Wilson
Everyone will be your best friend on your birthday, giving you hugs, buying you shots, and wishing you a HBD! Make sure to include this on your pregame playlist to get ready for the night of fun.
2) Molly (LOUDPVCK Remix) – Ree$e
"Pull up to the club VIP, that’s where you find me, I just want to party."
For the BDG who plans on ballin' out on every level.
1) Livin’ My Love – Steve Aoki ft. LMFAO and NERVO
Because the BDG should always be living her love no matter what that may be.