Top 10 EDM Songs for Your Birthday
House music is seriously hot right now, and no party is a success unless everyone is fist-pumping. So, regardless of whether you’re an EDM fan or not, these songs will definitely put you in party mode for your birthday. GET HYPED!
10) The Day is Gone – Pretty Lightshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YdtICIYXvg4
A relaxing tune for the after party.
9) So Young So High (Dillon Francis Remix) – Dada Lifehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTgGtsDUUPY
This song is great for getting the party started, so blast it at your pre-drink party.
8) Rage Valley – Knife Partyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQtZ0ZsTW8c
Two words: DIRTY BEATS.
7) Levels (In Reverse) George Monev Edit - Aviciihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehecn0bfOhI
Unless you live under a rock, I know you’ve heard this song... But have you heard it backwards?
6) Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) – Fedde le Grand & Nicky Romero ft. Matthew Komahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YT3V1M7yak
Catchy vocals, bumping baseline, gentle drop, easy progressions… Turn off your mind, and forget all the stresses and worries of everyday life.
5) Good Time - Craig David & Calvin Harrishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_NoRa2Awt0
Craig David’s soulful voice meets Calvin Harris’ addictive beats. Let’s see them hands in the air, BDG!
4) The Night Out (A-Trak Remix) – Martin Solveighttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jXmqKSlMlI
The A-Trak Remix of this song is straight fire and we promise it will get you hyped.
3) All My Friends – Tommy Trash & Tom Piper Ft. Mr. Wilsonhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxVlMBeKnQ
Everyone will be your best friend on your birthday, giving you hugs, buying you shots, and wishing you a HBD! Make sure to include this on your pregame playlist to get ready for the night of fun.
2) Molly (LOUDPVCK Remix) – Ree$ehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZTQrgk--T8
"Pull up to the club VIP, that’s where you find me, I just want to party."
For the BDG who plans on ballin' out on every level.
1) Livin’ My Love – Steve Aoki ft. LMFAO and NERVOhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byNYtJocH1I
Because the BDG should always be living her love no matter what that may be.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.