Pucker up! We’re talking lips birthday girls. This season is all about festive orange. They can make a simple outfit pop if done right so we’re going to break down how to get the perfect pumpkin hue.
1. Pick your lipstick. Our personal fav is MAC Lipmix in orange. (A lip brush is required for this product)
2. Pick a coral lip liner such as Estee Lauer’s Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil
3. Buff your lips. Do this by taking a damp washcloth and blotting it on your lips. Lip balm also works.
4. Gently line your lip with the coral lip liner. Lip liners are crucial for bright colors because they define your lips and make them appear larger and more luscious. Who doesn't like luscious lips?
5. Grab your lip brush and add the Mac Lipmix.
6. Fill in you lips with the orange Mac Lipmix.
7. Finish with some face powder on your lips. This will not dry them out but instead keep the color from coming off on glasses or napkins or other people’s faces (the worst).
A tip when using orange lip products is to keep the rest of the face very natural. Too many colors might make you end up looking like a clown and unless it’s Halloween then avoid this mistake at all costs. With your new orange lips complete, everyone will want to give kisses to the birthday girl!
Comments will be approved before showing up.